Monday, March 19, 2012

A Shout Out To My Nephews- Colin & Cameron!

I hope you never have to lifeguard at a pool such as this! Since it has been warming up and the wind has been blowing, the "sweet smell of poo pond in the morning" has been wafting to my nostrils. So, I figured I would finally brave the trek to go check out the infamous Kandahar "POO POND" and take some pictures. The closer I got, the more intense the stench, until it became almost overpowering as I reached the edge. I had to get upwind to take some pictures, then quickly return (can you say "speed walk") back to the barracks!

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! I can't believe you'd even make the trek out to see something called the "Poo Pond." And staying to take the pictures.... The Lifeguard on Dootie sign is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete