Friday, March 16, 2012

NAVY SPIN TEAM IN AFGHANISTAN

Even in Afghanistan, we have great spin classes. In fact, today, for the class that was to begin at 7pm, the sign up was full by 0510 (that is 5:10 am for you non-military people!), just 10 minutes after they allowed people to begin signing up. The class was led by Annalei, who refers to herself as the "sweet Swede." She is anything but when it comes to spin classes. She does make it fun, though, so the 60 minutes passes quickly. I will actually miss the spin classes here (especially being able to do "two-a-days"), but I am looking forward to returning to my spin classes at the Village (also my swimming, which I dearly miss). It is getting closer every day, and I hope to be home before Benjamin finishes his first year at the UofA and final exams.
See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment