Saturday, March 17, 2012

HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone back home! No, the first picture is NOT from Afghanistan. It is, however, one of my favorite St. Paddy's Day pics that you might recognize from my Okinawa blog. It was a retired Marine Sgt playing the bagpipes at a bar in Oki in 2010!
We did have a party, which included O'Doul's (of course) and corned beef and cabbage. It also included Karaoke (not the same with N/A beer) and "bling." We even had green fortune cookies. One of the ward nurses that works with Chris and Judy Hanhila back in Bremerton is in the picture with all her "bling" on. The party was, as usual, in the ambulance bay outside the ER. Strangely, though, no patients came in during the party (at least not while I was there). I did have to leave early, though, to make it to my second spin classs of the day.........;)

No comments:

Post a Comment