Saturday, April 21, 2012

Kandahar Kronicles- The Konclusion!

I am done!  Finished.  HOME!  It is so good to be home.  Driving up to our house and just taking a shower in our bathroom and sleeping in our own bed made me realize just how fortunate we are in our lives and to be living in the United States of America.  This experience has made me so much more appreciative of the blessings in my life.  I will not take them for granted.  I am glad I got the opportunity to serve our country while taking care of our wounded warriors.  Thank God for such brave men and women.  Thanks to my family for "holding down the homefront" during my absence as well.  It is wonderful to be with them again.  And thanks to everyone who helped them make during my deployment.  God bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment