Sunday, April 8, 2012

HAPPY EASTER!

Happy Easter weekend. It has been a good one for me. Good Friday started off with my awards ceremony and our last trauma team pictures. I had to put two in as a couple of the people were missing from the first.
I had my last P90X workouts and took my final "after" pictures. Over 2 years of P90X has made a big difference in my fitness. Doing "3 a days" has not hurt, either.
Thanks to Paul and the Flatley 5 for sending me my annual "It's Friday" MP3. It still brings tears to my eyes and is a great way to start Easter weekend.
Sunday finished up with my delicious breakfast of Reece's Peanut Butter Cups and a chocolate bar dipped in Nutella! I had given up beer (easy here) and candy for Lent (harder but healthier:). I went to Mass, and got to see the re-make of "Footloose." Most in the audience were probably in diapers when the original came out.
I capped the day off with my third workout, with my friends the Easter "Spin" Bunnies! They made me wear the "Queen Bunny" ears during the 90 minute class. Needless to say, I was exhausted after the class and slept well.
I look forward to returning to my family and "civilian" life in the next couple of weeks.

1 comment:

  1. you amaze me with your workouts that you do daily!! Safe travels home!!

    ReplyDelete