Thursday, November 15, 2018

A Wildcat until the end.........

My time is almost done.  But I am maintaining my Wildcat pride and support until the end!  Even Flat Brad is doing his part back home during my absence.  Two weeks ago, at the football game, Flat Brad hung out with UofA President Dr. Robbins in the President's Box and enjoyed a beer at halftime!

 
 
At the DFAC today at lunch, I was able to cheer on the basketball team to a runaway win against UTEP on the bigscreen TV.  I think I was the only one cheering and raising my fists.  People might have thought the crazy Navy guy was flashing gang signs when I held up my one handed "WC"
 
 
 
 
I was sad, however, when it came time to clean my M9 and I had to remove the UofA  "Block A" tape that I have had on the handle for the last 7 months...… :(
 
 
 
 
I can't wait to cheer the Cats on this weekend live on ESPN Sunday morning in the ER tent on our TV.  Hopefully, I will find the UofA/ASU game on as well the following weekend, although the time will not be exactly convenient for me (game time starting about midnight my time here in the Middle East).
 
 
GO CATS!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment