Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year to all! I wish all of you a wonderful 2012. We had our own New Years Eve Party here in Kandahar, which has been going on since last night and is continuing today, over 8 hours later until it is also New Years in the US. Celebration here is just like back home- complete with party hats, balloons, horns, food, and yes, champagne and beer and food. Well, ALMOST champagne and ALMOST beer:). As you can see, I am celebrating New Years 2012 with the 3 food groups: Champagne (sparkling wine), Coffee, and TAB, of course! I wish I was up in Greer skiing with Benjamin and my nephews Colin and Cameron. I also had to add the picture of the Boardwalk here. It was during a sandstorm and I thought it looked like snow so I figured I would put it in.
Happy New Year and Godbless to all back home who have loved ones over here and all over the world defending our freedoms. You all have the truly tough jobs and we salute you!

No comments:

Post a Comment