Wednesday, December 12, 2018

NAVAL ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD TIME...................the ending!




Finally!  After 8 long months, I am home.  It was so wonderful seeing the Superstition mountains when my plane was arriving to the valley of the sun.  I can't believe it has been 8 months. Although we all appreciate what we have, you REALLY learn to appreciate things when deployed away from friends and family for 8 months.  I have the most amazing friends and family anyone could ask for.  Thank you to Stephanie, Benjamin and Morgan, and all my family for supporting me and each other during my absence while serving our country once again in Iraq this time. I am truly thankful to you all. I love you all more than you will ever know.  God bless our family and God bless America!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment