Monday, November 7, 2011

UofA Homecoming, the 26 year streak goes on.....

Amazingly, thanks to my brother and sister-in-law, I was able to pull off a “Hermione” and actually be in two places at once. While getting ready to staff one trauma bay for a mass casualty event (in my UofA scrubs of course in honor of UofA Homecoming), I was able to simultaneously stand in line with my brother, Del Kyger, and Mike Myers outside the Buffet Bar at 0600 to have a beer. While I was in Afghanistan sleeping later that night, “I” (or as I was known in Tucson “Flat Brad”) was enjoying Homecoming in Tucson with my family and friends, and even got to enjoy a ride on the Sigma Chi float during the Homecoming parade! I heard many other stories of what “I” did and where “I” went, but I will have to see the pictures myself to believe it (contact Kelli or Mike Myers if you want to see the pictures). Thankfully, I guess my streak of making it to 27 UofA Homecomings in a row is alive and running!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! The homecoming float too??? I am seriously impressed!!! I am thinking I will need to see some of those pictures!!! Leave it to "YOU" to still find a way to be there! Great job Ben & Kelli!!!! Your amazing!

    ReplyDelete