Saturday, November 19, 2011

UofA beats ASU 31-27!

Even in Afghanistan, a world away, I can't be stopped from following the Cats! Despite a miserable season, they manage to end on a high note for me to bring a little sunshine my way! A nailbiter to be sure, and despite 2 missed field goals, we pulled it off. I am sorry to have been unable to witness it in person, but following it closely over the internet on a sunny Sunday afternoon was still a treat. Maybe "Flat Brad" made it in person, though...........

1 comment:

  1. It was an amazing game! I watched it at home and TJ took the boys to see it. Kind of a late game for Luke, but as they all left for the game I asked to make sure they still wanted to have the t-shirt bet. Meaning the loser wears the winners shirt to Thanksgiving. All three boys said YES and I made sure to ask Luke who he was rooting for...he said the Devils. This morning I asked him and he said the Wildcats. ha ha Anyways, the boys will be wearing U of A to Thanksgiving. TJ is pulling a Gene DeRaad and ready to QUIT the Devils and Matt woke up at 6:30 to watch NFL net to get ready for games today so he isn't totally bummed. I did wear my AZ shirt all day yesterday in your honor since I didn't think you would be able to. I did get grief, but look who is laughing now!!! :-) You never can tell how these rival games will end up! :-). I think we missed your phone (Skype) call this morning. We went to 9:00 mass this morning. Hope you are doing well! Stay Safe and hope you have a terrific week. Will be thinking of you and all of our servicemen and women who are away from their families this holiday season!
    Take care Brad! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete