Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

To my Mom: thank you for giving me life.
To my Mother-in-Law: thank you for giving me the the love of my life, Steph.
To Steph: thank you for our two wonderful children, Ben and Morgan.
To my sisters-in-law: thank you for my six awesome nephews (I would complain about not having any nieces, but that is your husbands' faults, not yours .............. :)
To all the Mothers in the world: thank you for being a mother, a role model, a shoulder to cry on, someone to wipe away tears, someone to cook and care for all the rest of us, someone to sing us to sleep, and wake us in the morning, someone to put the bandaid on our scraped knees, someone to praise us for our successes, and to pick us up after our failures. Know just how important you are, and how much you mean to us!
For all the Mothers whose sons and daughters are in harm's way, God Bless you and our prayers are with you on this Mother's Day!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY FROM OKINAWA!
LCDR Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment