Thursday, June 28, 2018

Teasing my daughter from afar!

After seeing the following on our whiteboard, I could not resist getting Morgan riled up, even though it is well past April 1st!



For those of you who know Morgan, you probably know what a Taylor Swift fan (fanatic actually) she is.  So, when I saw the above on our whiteboard, I knew I had to send her the pictures!  I sent it early in the morning (AZ time, knowing she would see it the minute she woke up).  Steph happened to be up early, and warned me that it would probably get Morgan riled up.  Sure enough, Morgan quickly responded to my What's App family text and pics with "OMG's" and requests for autographs!  I did not make her suffer long, and pointed out that she should carefully read the caption above the notice (see closeup below). 



She did not notice the "RUMOR OF THE DAY!" notice at the top.  I only wish it were true that they were coming here (more for Ed Sheeran although I hear from Morgan that T Swift is great in concert).  Nevertheless, it was entertaining being able to tease my daughter from the other side of the world.  She was a great sport in allowing me to do so- THANK YOU MORGAN!

Hopefully we will get some entertainment from the USO here but I will not hold my breath as it is a small base.  I was spoiled in Afghanistan getting to meet Jordan Sparks (who is from AZ and my dad was actually her dad's dentist at one time- small world!).  We will see.  In the meantime, I will keep busy training, teaching, reading, working out, and sleeping (more on the teaching soon:).

No comments:

Post a Comment