Friday, June 18, 2010

STEPH, BEN, & MORGAN ARE COMING!

Finally, Steph, Ben, and Morgan arrive in 2 hours! I can't wait to see them! I will post some good pics after they have been here a while. We have lots of plans (including "planned relaxing" at Okuma Beach Resort for 3 days over the weekend, Father's Day, and our 20th Anniversary!
Steph told me I only show that I am having fun here so I wanted to show a picture of me being "miserable" running on a day with a "Black Flag." Those are days that you are not supposed to exercise at all, for any length of time, under any circumstances! I actually find it funny as I regularly run in Phoenix at 4pm when it is over 110 outside (although I will admit the humidity is a little brutal here!). Just so she doesn't think I only have fun here, I also just finished working a string of 8 night shifts in 2 weeks, with meetings and lectures thrown in, too! I was miserable, Steph :(
There, hopefully that makes her feel better.
I've got to get going to the airport in my "mini-car!"
Until I blog again.......
LCDR Butler

3 comments:

  1. Have a GREAT time with Steph, Ben and Morgan! Can't wait to see pics and hear all about your adventures!! And I hope everyone and all the luggage fits into your mini-car! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see pictures and hear of all your adventures with the family there. post of picture of the 4 of you in your "car"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure she will be glad to hear the you have miserable moments too! I, too, want to know if all the luggage fit in that car or what you did with it all? I am very excited to hear about the trip and all of your adventures. Steph forwarded us your "itinerary" so we would know where we might be able to locate you. It looks like your "planning skills" have gotten fine tuned since being in the military! Planned relaxation, wow! How does that work? Ha! Anyways, miss you tons and have an amazing time with your family.

    ReplyDelete